Seriously!! What the heck man!!!
I twisted my leg not long ago and I ffk my friends from Penang trip because of it... I was on my way to the bathroom (was planning to take a bath) I didn’t stand properly then I twisted my ankle AGAIN!! im a record holder man..twice in a month and actually to be exact its 2weeks.. What the heck!! Same leg, same ankle, but this time it’s really extremely painful...even worst than the 1st time... KNS man!! How can someone be as clumsy as me?? Argh…. Damn it; the 1st injury haven’t totally recover and I twisted again!! sigh...i cried CAUSe its damn damn damn damn freaking painful!! Can you imagine?? And I told my friend about it and she kept laughing and telling how stupid and dumb I am!! Alright, im thinking whether is it my feet too small for my body that it can’t support my weight (fat!) OR I’m a fat fella who cannot walks properly?? ISH Btw I’m size 6 or 7 depends (feet not body-nyek nyek) sigh…..Guess I’ll just stay at home!!
HOW boring!!
Face the notebook from 12pm to 6am sigh…
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maybe its fated u should stay at home...ahhaa....i thought u got no income one....can still go holiday with friends in penang meh...wahahha
Post a Comment