Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Astro Customer Service Centre

Damn disappointing because I called the centre for like more than 5times to get things right…sighs! Was so angry with 4th operator, she hangs me up….WAlaoeh this is what they call Customer service centre ar?? Damn angry man! OK you might say maybe the line cut off le but I’m pretty sure that she hanged up wan…I cannot tahan then I straight go online www.astro.com.my then start writing a complain letter... How rude was I also you have to tahan what!! As an operator mmg have to tahan rude and teruk customer like me what… I was an operator too what...I worked in JOBstreet for 2days I also kena marah la but then I also like “OH okie...really ar?? Sorry…though I don’t really mean it) hehe How rude are the jobseekers also I tahan nie la…and I don’t hang up on ppl like she did!!

I wasn’t raising my voice but I’m in a demanding tone

I talked to her and she dont understand what im trying to tell her because its complicated!!
I got 2 astro decorder at home and thats the confusing part...bla bla bla la
Then half way talking, suddenly a long pause

THEN i HELLLOOOO???
Then she said, YES? what can i do for you??

Then
I said; Okie listen up!! This is what I want you to do for me!! Change the movies to dynasty...

Then tut tut tut tut already
But then imagine la, I called 5times already and they still can’t get things right and on the other hand my father, grandmother and auntie keep nagging at me. Can you feel how the tension I’m facing ar??

They said within 24hours and I’ll get my new packages walaoeh…I waited 38hours, I got everything but the dynasty package is missing... walaoeh...when I’m changing the packages I make the operator to double then triple check the price and the packages I’m taking so that things won’t go wrong, wont kena from my dad and I don’t have to call again…

And the 5th time I called, I smart already…I asked that guy his name and he said I’m ANDY…I was thinking Andy only??There might be hundreds of Andy in astro customer service centre. SO not satisfied and I asked for his ID number too...hahha

No comments: