Friday, June 13, 2008

SO not Fair

Out of 68110 students who applied in local University and only 40116 students got their place in Uni??? Hmm I’m thinking where should the other 27994 students go?? “Enter Private Uni la” –idiot obviously those students who took STPM I’m sure they’re facing financial problem OR can’t decide what to do in the future and just lepak in school? AM I in the 40116 students?? Sigh… I hope so!! If not what should I do with my life?

I feel the only road after STPM is local Uni lor, if not why should we do our PreU in school?? Although some private Uni taking stpm leavers now...If we cant get into Local Uni i feel our 2years just wasted just like that!!
Im already 20 (damn freaking old but kinda sexy) and there's hopes and dreams i wanna achieve before certain age!! hahahahha

Pretty sure that my parents won’t give me money to study in a private UNi... I only studied half way through... I gave my best already but I don’t know why my result like that…sigh I didn’t start last minute la, I even start earlier than my 2nd sister. Perhaps she’s born naturally smart and I’m not... sigh
I wasnt sleeping the whole time la…I was sleeping in the afternoon and studying at night… I prefer studying at night because it’s peaceful and less distraction... (No TV sound, no one talking) Thats what my parents said when they saw my result... "Seela actually you can get better wan but you sleep too much instead of studying" Seriously WTH!! Thank God that when I’m having my examination both my sister is not around…hahha Joanne talks alot and Joyin screams alot!!


Walao…my post so emo!! hahaha

1 comment:

sunset2712 said...

Lol......"Joanne talks alot and Joyin screams alot!!"... GOOD ONE! =D