I Like those kind of Ppl who suddenly come out with stupid and crazy ideas... Not just thinking about it but actually doing it as well... Are you that kind of ppl?? Because I really want to know that kind of ppl..hehe and I am serious of meeting that kind of ppl...
I am too that kind of ppl, okie lets say I feel like eating McD ill take my wallet, car key and phone and ajak my brother (cause he’s the nearest to me) OR friends to teman me.. Okie maybe that’s not adventurous enough but the urge of going somewhere or doing something... (The McD it’s just an example)
Maybe I should stop doing all those stuff because petrol money increase already...haha But what to do?? What can we do?? The best thing is move on with life because we can’t do anything...
Life is short. Don’t just stand and live in a box. COME on!! You might not know what’s gonna happen tomorrow.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adventurous people? You can meet me! That only at 11.45am I decided to go Malacca and terus ajak one guy and my sis to go Malacca at 12.30pm. Just like that!
Post a Comment