Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wrong path...

I was thinking yesterday, why did i ever chose form6 ler?? Life is hard here and i never thought of it before.. sigh

When im doing form6 i thought living outside gonna be so much fun!! hehe but not in UUM la..

Takkan berseronok dengan monkey and biawak right??
UUM alot of trees but then dunno why no wind!! Dam Hot

For those doing form6 now, can you really take care of yourself??

IM totally ALONE, its not that i dont have friends here but then im still standing alone on my own two feet.. I dont like the feeling la!!

I dont like to bathe, pangsai in the toilet here la... I want my bed smell!!

I wanna go back! I Want PizZa!! I WANT BOBBY!!

IDIOT raining d la! ANd i just washed my towel...KNS wet d la!! (I know totally like auntie right?? ahahah) SRSly before i do laundry, ill look at the whether 1st lor...sigh....

And i totally hate green monster ..bite ppl damn pain!! athough its small but then damn painful!

1 comment:

Shadow Skipper said...

You should be lucky you chose Form 6 alrighty. At least u will graduate and have a degree sooner or later. So what if i did private? I didnt even have the chance to finish my one year degree and Im stucked with a diploma. It is darn difficult to compete with people when u have a diploma, especially here in Singapore. Sigh..what to do, what to do...I will have to then fund myself. My path is even tougher. I came out to work so early, and now I have to fund myself. Each and every cent counts...