Actually come to think about it There's NO point being angry la... BUT then i got scolded for nothing because it was totally his fault le..KNS!! sigh nvmla....few more days later im be alright..
Had a very restless night yesterday...
Thanks to smartass Gerard and dia punya mulut yang tak tahu nak tutup menyebabkan saya tidak dapat tidur semalam.. I asked him to stop talking about it already but then sigh.... I even close my ears! Yesterday night i kept thinking about..Summore today to get up early in the morning le..
I went Changloon with 2nd sis yesterday and i bought nightlight(the room was too dark and im scared),mosquitoes repellent(my whole body super red that kind cause kena bite-im wondering its the mosquitoes or the bed bug but then i got matress proctector ma),Glade (my room damn smelly not because im smelly k!) I tot i have to get the nightlight in Klang but then Thank God i found it in C MART..
Firstly...i wanna blog about my ROOMMATE
Didnt really got a chance to talk to her alot because i was busy yesterday doing my stuffs and all...I was outside whole day..
All i know is she's from Sarawak and a senior and she's doing International Affairs..(i also dunno wth is that la just Ohhh oHHH oHhh to her nie)
She's helpful cause she helped me kill cockroach and take out the cat from the room...
The cats here really dman teruk wan all damn fat (because the malays like to feed them)
Secondly...
I got afew friends here la. All hokkien speaking ppl hahha i feel more comfortable speaking hokkien than mandarin... OKiE b4 im here i mmg know already that once a chinese educated person know that you cant speak mandarin or you're a english educated person then they wont talk to you already.. predicted already wan lo
Thirdly i think i wanna take back the be as thin as Sharon already la...
hahaha
Dont think so i can do it.... The orientation week i ate 6meals a day! really keng hor!!
Breakfast, minum pagi, Lunch, minum petang, Dinner, Supper
FAt already lor
haahaha
Lastly I am damn fed up with the stupid ptptn online apply thingy...damn it la!! Stupid website so cacat summore expect ppl to do it online!!! GO DIe la....ish ish
About my room le....damn dirty and lau ya!! and Joanne i hate your "SO nice you all going to have to much fun there..." FUN ass la!! you know damn geli or not?? THings that i always practice at home i dont do it there anymore.. And im scared to opened the door in the morning..
1.A cat might sitting in front of my door.
2.You know what might be stadning in front of the door.
And the toilet is super GELI that kind wan....yer! I paling pantang toilet geli or dirty condition wan but then in Hostel already what to do?? JUst have to Cope with it..
Thats why now when i wanna go toilet i tahan until cannot tahan d then nie i go!
Usually in Klang 7pm sun rise up already but then here is still dark... So i'll make sure i heard noisy from outside then nie i go outside... Yes!!! I admit that im a penakut k? But then at least i sat SOLEro Shot twice la!!!!
What can i say, hmmm........
A very tough, rough and challenging NEW BEGINNING for me!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment