Seriously if i had a chance to ever ever ever work somewhere else other than Malaysia, omg it would be like dream coming true.
If i had the chance i would definitely wouldnt miss it.
I hate to be here right now. I hate jungle. I hate monkey. Everything here sucks.
Hmm, i didnt give up my hope. hehe I'm finding ways to do my intership abroad. I wanna gain experience abroad. I'll keep praying for it..
I just came back from C.U.T.E (Cultural Understanding Through Exchange) organized by AIESEC. People from New Zealand and Taiwan sharing about their country to us about Sports, Music to Politics. Seriously, they are so GOOOD looking!! GOSH....
FYI,
there will be korean students coming here on Sunday, WOOhoo..
My friends were supposed to be entertaining them, but ill just tag along and HAVE FUN!! yea....
1 comment:
new zealand sounds pretty cool....you should go if you have the chance...i support you :D
Post a Comment