Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She's actually useful...

I dont know how many are they but i know there is lizards living in the room with me.
Few weeks ago, I called my friend and asked her to find the sticky sticker paper to trap lizard because they are damn irritating and it pissed me off.
I put it sticky sticker under the table. Everyday i'll checked to see whether got mangsa onot...
Last week i didnt checked because i was too sick.

Until yesterday, my books dropped on the floor then i saw there's THREE freaking lizards trapped on the sticky sticker.. OKIE, that's the grosses thing EVER....
i was like shit shit shit shit the whole time. I dont dare to pick up and throw it away.
Then my roommate heard then she turned around and asked me what happened??
Then while pointing i told her LIZARDS!!
Then i asked her "you dare to pick up the thing?" (in mandarin)
and then she picked up for me...
She's actually useful!! LOL
THANK GOD tht i dont have to do it myself..hahaah

i know im damn kejam with the trapping lizard thing but then I HATE LIZARDS!
(so far killed 4 lizards in UUM and im still counting)

1 comment:

Shadow Skipper said...

talking about lizards...i also have lizard story...i was bathing the other day...suddenly this big fat lizard drop from the ceiling. i was so shocked... wanted to carry on bathing but damn scared...so i turned the lever of the shower to super hot...then i 'siram' on the lizard...initially it wasnt hot enough but soon after, it got hotter and hotter...so i continued to 'siram' the lizard until the lizard became lifeless and still...I guess we are a family of lizard killer...hahaa...
btw, i think i must have spent such a long time in the bathroom because i was used so much time to kill the lizard.