Monday, January 12, 2009

To my dearest Brother Edwin..

I hope you really meant what you said in your blog about studying hard. Well, you're big enough to think now what i wrong and right. Nagging and all seems kinda irritating right? Playing computer games all the time dont make you smarter k?

Your wishlist is simple. Small kiddo with simple wishlist. Hahaha All you have to do is behave, take care of bobby, study hard and make us proud. Then you'll get whatever you want. So cool to be the youngest huh?? Thing dont come easily k, you have to earn it.

Actually i was kinda surprise (disappointed) when you told me you're in art stream. I was hoping you'll end up in science stream. Nvmla, as long as you do great in it. I guess you also not really interested in Bio all. Find tuitions d onot?? In case you're having problem in academically you know who to ask ya!

Ill get you to Topman shirt you want...
I bought you a belt from Esprit d wat! Not enough mer?
See you soon.

1 comment:

Shadow Skipper said...

ahaha....wah...u getting him a belt and a topman baju ah...yesterday i was shopping around i saw this springfield baju i wanted to get for him but i didnt la...then i saw another baju from cotton on, an australia brand, wanted to get for him but too many ppl in the shop so i didnt bother looking. I bought him a converse shoe lor...sibeh expensive lor yor...my shoe also i never buy so expensive one...and its leather and the sales promoter said its sorta like limited edition wor...cause its leather somemore sia...