I got no mood to study but im blogging...GOSH!! very bad very bad
JIOR why am i like that wan??? Other ppl might be studying like mad and im playing, laughing and lepaking at home! WTH!!
This is my timetable for finals.
1 Nov 2008 BLM(BM paper)
7 Nov 2008 WFF(Finance)
10 Nov 2008 QQM(Maths)
12 Nov 2008 ADN(TITAS)
15 Nov 2008 PMN(Management)
20 Nov 2008 KAL(Accounting)
Im ready for my Management, Titas and BM. Accounting shouldnt be a problem lo, cause its form4 and form5 work.. Finance, i got 7day's gap, so it shouldnt be a problem too, when im in kedah, i got no entertainment, and when i got nothing else better to do, I'll STUDY! AND to make sure im not distracted by anything,I deleted all the games in my laptop. KENG lehhh hahahaha
The one and only paper that i worried the most is maths .I totally HATE MATHS. I tried to love it but then cannot la!! Dam it man!!
I worked so hard for it but then my marks are still disappointing.. YEA, i know...Im such an idiot. I admit that! Maths MAths MAths everyone is good with it expect for me..
I got no mood to study maybe because i dunno how to do maths. HOW? I opened the book but then end up staring at it. Everyday my head is planning what to eat, where to go??
Joanne is coming back tomoro, i think things will be worst (she makes alot of noisy).
DIE DIE DIE
I NEED HELP!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whether im there or not, i still dont see you studying...so it doesnt make a difference whether im back or not anyway. dont blame others...
Post a Comment