Joanne, Bobby is super fat and cute and he's healthier than ever!! Finally we can hug and carry without feeling disgusted..hehe Most probably im not coming back during deepavali, but ahmei is! Sigh gonna miss out all the fun..I need to study hard for my finals because i wanna apply for Selangor Scholarship, okie Jacinth applying for scholarship!! LOL yaya slept my way there too! And other than that, i need to score well in my 1st Semester...One week passed so fast!
Suppose to come back and study but then end up going out almost everyday hehe
I went malacca with afew friends during the raya break! Mango cendol and satay celup can make me so crazy man! Its sUperB....
I went malacca with afew friends during the raya break! Mango cendol and satay celup can make me so crazy man! Its sUperB....
This is the gang i went with...AND What the heck is wrong with my HAIR?? KNS like LION nie..

OH ya i forgot to brag about the my handmade sushi in UNi hahaha so damn proud k! I can make Japanese food myself! Jacinth is no longer a girl who only knows how to eat k....
No comments:
Post a Comment