Thursday, August 14, 2008

haiihh

IM bored and im stuck at home...
WTH why no one call me and ask me out wan?? Where is everyone? Why so boring wan??? haih....
I cant drive out because i fall down again..OMG!!!!
hahahaha damn funny and memalukan man...right in front of so many ppl!

And the best part is i wore skirt that day! Dunno whether got "chaw keng" or not...but then dont think so the ppl there so siao dahlah i pk ing already summore wanna peep mer?? DOnt think so got malays there la....
Everything happened so fast.......

hahahahahhaa
damn suei maN!!

Everytime wanna come back sure fall down wan! lol


P/s : I decided to get the 8gb black ipod nano..

OMG i just realise that i forgot to bring back my contact lense!! Idiot betul... HOW can i forget about it? its the most important thing... I FORgot to bring back my eyes!!

No comments: