Is it freaking alot?? I dont think so la... AND im bringing my cookie monster there too! Couldnt sleep with it!! My cookie monster got THailand, China, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia Dust MIte in it.. SCARY and DIRty le!! BUT i Got wash MY piLLow Case wan le.. What's wrong with bringing my cookie monster around with me wherever i go?? I know you all dont have or its super Dirty until that cannot bring out wan!! AT LEast my Cookie monster is still presentable!! HMMph...
Mummy cooking pig leg tonight then inviting some ppl over to eat... Kononnyer farewell for me! Sigh...i dont like la!! I sure cry wan lor when they say Study Hard la, Take care la....etc
I want PIZZA le...BUT too late d!! sigh
GOODbye everyone!! Try not To miss me too mUCh K??

Gonna miss this furry smelly fella so MUCH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment