Thursday, May 1, 2008

Singapore...

I took the 1030am bus to singapore..left my house around 1015am, almost late to the bus station! Because of the stupid jam in klang bridge. Can someone suggest to the Shaz Sdn. Bhd. to work 24/7 so that the project could finish ASAP? You know everytime i come back from somewhere-and Being stuck in the jam my leg will definitely "chau kan" !! I'm driving Manual!
Okie..back to the story

The journey was quite pleasant maybe because i slept the whole time...hugging my notebook (my most important belonging) . Super damn scary, 3 malay guys were sitting behind of me.. When i stand up to stretched 6 biji mata was looking at me... Ke lang scary lor... Then i faster sit down back!


The bus seats was something like that. There is only 18seats
and private tv for everyone..I didnt watched or play any games because have to wear the earphone and i think its diirty...imagine all the M and I wore it before, with their oily hair and berkutu hair! YYEERRRRrr... yala i admit i'm racist la...but its True what!!




I reached singapore around 4.30pm then have to wait for my sister at beach road bus stand.. damn scary wey, imagine cute girl like me look so lost and carry so many luggage all.. I dunno how to describe the place but it looks like Thailand, and its scary and super dangerous.. I'm carrying a notebook, psp, nintendo ds, my brand new clothes, phone, cash and my PIllow!!

I sat there until 5pm,srsly cannot tahan d then i quickly called my sister...then she asked me to take the number 100 bus to her house in Queenstown.
Then ate dinner with Jack(Joanne's boyfriend-kinda short,not bad looking,aged 33) then come back. SLeepp...



Next morning, woke up around 9.00am went out to CHinatown for breakfast..
Then straight head to orchard to shop....

BOught this watch....
Mine is white and amelia's is black... nth special but its cheap lar.
2 for $18


















I took this picture on the way to BUGis Street, damn sien..
Both of them crapping in front which i'm not interested to listen and interupt so i SS at the back..hehe

Jalan-jalan on the street then i saw this WHITE shawl i've been looking like since forever!!
I bought white and Joanne took the orange one
-$10- (Jack paid for me and he said its birthday present.. *sweat* BUT better than nth lar)
























Then we crossed the street over to Bugis Junction and spotted this heel..
-$19.90- Not bad lar hor?


















Then after that we go back to BHG shopping centre and this is the Kan Cheong part....
I Bought this wallet!! Can see the Brand right?? hahaha
I've wanted for this brand wallet for quite sometime already.... FInally found one nice one and its 20% off!
Well, Jack said this brand only give 20% and that's the max already..





















AFter that went in G2000, saw this legging then i buy lor since i need one and its cheap
-$18.40-



















Then after that we went Marina Square for dinner.. We ate at ThaiExpress and Joanne joined their membership with my name in order to get discount because my birthday is coming and there'a rebate for birthday. They gave us a bottle of wine and free eyebrow shaping and the shop its in OrcHard road, in Paragon Shopping Complex. Didnt buy anything there because i dunwan to spend money anymore.



Came back then i changed my wallet...
BYe Bye Blue Elle wallet.. Hayat berkhimat kamu sudah tamat!
(Janganla sedih...Tuan engkau Upgrade ke better Brand..)




















(Today's activity Was BOrinG. Although i bought alot of things but then i'll rate today's outing as 3/10 la. Actually i always thought shopping was fun but it really depends on who you're with. Basically i am just a follower, following both of them at the back...)

3 comments:

Shadow Skipper said...

Lebih betul...apa pulak follower...haha.
How to walk three in a row...so bad la you...describe J as kinda-short, somemore most of the time he treat you, mong yan fu yeee....

Τ ѓ і Й ǻ said...

lol.. can go shopping and meet up yi bin. So nice eh.. haha XD just finish my terrible and horrible exam hehe.. Cheer up~~ Waiting to see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

YA CHIN!!!
Hahah..didn't know you blog.
Like seriously, it's you!
Hehe..Anyway, happy blogging! A nice blog though. =D