I packed my stuff already...its like omg! I'm just a girl le how to carry so many things back?? sigh..
Dont be mistaken k? All the things i buy here, not everything mine... Some belongs to my aunt, grandpa, mother etc etc.. I came here with a long wish list from ppl at home... And i'm not a shopacholic!! SO stop calling me that... No money see how to buy things lar...
Seriously when im back in Klang im not going to buy anymore clothes and stuff already... I need to save for Thailand... omg! My savings now is like less than 1k nie... From today onwards i'll just window shopping whenever i go out...
Shit lar....my luggage how???
LUckily just now morning Joanne said Jack will be fetching me to Novena...Thank god man! If not i have to carry my things walk from Joanne's house to the mrt station then to Novena... i sure kantoi wan...so heavy!!
Came here with two small bags now going back with 2big bag and 1 small bag...
sigh...
Wish me luck and Pray for safe journey to Bangsar la..
Will be reaching around 9.30pm...
BYE!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment